Friday, February 8, 2013

My First Mod: CartoonexCraft

My first successful, MAGIC LAUNCHER compatible, Minecraft 1.4.7 modification. 

Developed by me, Deathrepelled. You can look me up on PlanetMinecraft or the actual MinecraftForums.

Unfortunately, this mod cannot be posted on either website due to Linkseyi's ModMaker disclaimer, but he said I can post it on my blog.

My first ever Minecraft Mod: Click For Download

It is called CartoonexCraft (1.4.7 Compatible)


These are the items and blocks of this mod, including "Cartoon/Cartoonex Block" which is used to mount the signs.

Information/Instructions will be included in my next post, but you can download it now if you would like to figure it out yourself (I doubt it). Thanks for reading, guys!

~DeathRepelled

No comments:

Post a Comment